The battery that lives in the bowels of the Poco M5 has a capacity of 5,000 mAh and is compatible with fast cable charging of 18 W. For selfie photos, the Poco M5 makes use of a modest 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
Audio recording also is very good given the price and hardware on offer. It also has an excellent night mode, which makes all the difference in terms of brightness and dynamic range.
- The phone comes with Poco’s Liquidcool Plus technology, which utilises copper heat pipe and graphite sheets for heat dissipation.
- While Mi phones are a more complete package and aimed at a much wider audience, Poco is aimed at enthusiasts on a budget.
- Poco X3 has a macro camera as well, but we doubt the majority would be using it very often.
- As far as the prices go, there is some variation between countries and shops.
- Video tops out at 4K 30 frames per second, but there is proper stabilization for smoother clips.
Sometimes, people think about the differences between the new series and the previous series, and whether it is necessary to switch to a higher model. However, new generation devices generally do not have significant differences compared to previous generation devices.
If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.